Are you a History teacher looking for a part time temporary supply role at an outstanding college in St Helens, Merseyside?
Academics Ltd is an education agency who has been working with secondary schools and colleges for the last 10 years.
My client, an outstanding sixth form college in St Helens, Merseyside, is looking to recruit a teacher of History available to start on 14th January 2019 until at least February half term. This role is available due to a staff absence but could be extended.
* Fulltime temporary role, teaching A Level History
* College in St Helens for learned aged over 16
* Ofsted Outstanding
* Teaching students who have chosen to study History
* High standards of teaching and learning expected
The perfect Candidate:
* Have the ability to teach high quality lessons in further education.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a secondary or further education Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
* Working in an outstanding college.
* Excellent support from the head of Faculty.
* Possibility of further supply to cover staff sickness.
* Competitive rates of pay.
Due to the immediate nature of this role we are unable to accept applications from candidates who do not live in commutable distance of St Helens, Merseyside. This is a temporary role starting on the 14th January 2019.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview at either our Warrington or Wirral office and DBS checks. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
To find out more about registering with Academics for this role please call 01925 231 375 and speak to Rachael or Michael or email firstname.lastname@example.org