** Academics is a Teacher Supply / Teacher Recruitment Agency based in Stoke-on-Trent **
We are seeking an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for a Special School based in Stoke on Trent for children aged 6-19 years with communication difficulties and complex needs.
The school requires the TA to be readily available to start a new contract in September 2018.
What we are looking for:
* One to One Support and classroom support
* Previous classroom experience working with children with challenging behaviour and mild/moderate learning difficulties
* Able to work in a multi disciplinary professional team
* To support pupils with their daily routines, transitions and positive behaviour management
* A positive and nurturing attitude
* 1 Year+ experience of working with Children
* Available either Full or Part Time to start in September
* Cache level 3
* Experience of working in a special school environment
In return, the following benefits apply:
* A friendly and knowledgeable dedicated ‘SEND’ consultant
* *Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme
* Great rates of pay and a variety of work to suit you
* Short and Long Term assignments in your local area
If you are interested in this role - apply now.
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions, please call Lisa for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity further on 01782 444058 or email your CV to email@example.com
*A refer a friend bonus of £125 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you refer to us *payable once they have worked 20 days)