St Helens primary school looking for a supply teacher for 5 days per week for a maternity leave in Year 2. Start date 16/04/2018.
Benefits of supply work with Academics
* Working in Ofsted Good school
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources for supply teachers
* Advice and guidance on changes to education and supply teaching
As an Academics supply teacher you will need
* A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of teaching the new primary curriculum ( updated 2014)
* Experience of formative assessments, planning and marking
* Personal resources to provide and enhance lessons
* A positive can do attitude
* Able to work normal school hours 8.30 – 4.30pm
* A DBS registered on the update service
To find out more about registering with Academics today :-
Please call 01925 231 375 and speak to Neil or email email@example.com
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview in our Warrington office, recent references and an enhanced DBS check.
Academics Ltd is an employment business.