Teaching Assistant – Coventry – April 2017 Start
TEAM TEACH Qualified
Academics Ltd are supporting an SEN School in Coventry in there search for 6 SEN Teaching Assistants to join the School on an ongoing basis.
This role is within an SEBD School (Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties).
You will need to be Team Teach trained and have excellent behaviour management skills. This is a challenging and rewarding environment. You will need to be patient yet assertive.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include.
* One to One Support – Supporting Students with SEBD.
* Working with students with SEBD and Mental Health issues.
* Following all safeguarding guidelines.
* Assisting Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children aged 4 – 18 Years Old.
* Can Do Attitude.
* Team Teach Trained, qualified.
* 1 Years Experience working with Children.
* Available either Full or Part Time from April 2017
* Able to get to travel to and from Coventry
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* Experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
* Experienced with ASD, EBD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude. Please do not hesitate to apply or call Abi at Academics on 0121 616 7610 or email email@example.com