We are looking for a qualified, enthusiastic, talented and dynamic KS2 Primary School Teacher to join our local friendly and hardworking primary schools.
* Passionate about teaching KS2 children?
* An excellent classroom practitioner?
* Able to work within a team, in an exciting, vibrant environment?
* Looking to further your career?
* Looking to build your experience in local schools?
* Reliable staff member?
Then Academics need you!
Requirements You Need:
* Have a relevant qualifications (QTS or ECT)
* Have had experience within a KS2 department
* Be passionate about supporting children with their learning
* The ability to keep children engaged and motivated
* Have strong communication skills
* Have good behaviour management skills
So why join a supply agency? Supply work suits many teachers for different reasons but here can be just a few.
* Work life balance
* Builds up classroom based experience
* Provides permanent opportunities
Academics is a leading national academic jobs agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in Children’s Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Further Education establishments. We also have a dedicated team who work with both Mainstream and Specialist schools for Special Educational Needs.
So if you are a qualified primary teacher looking for regular work across the local area we would love to hear from you. Please submit an up to date CV or call 01782 444058 for more details.