KS1 Primary Teacher in York, North Yorkshire
Are you an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher looking for your next assignment in the New Year? Then apply today!
As a KS1 Primary Teacher we understand you’re dedicated to your pupils and have a passion for delivering the highest standards in learning. Here at Academics we are equally devoted to looking after teachers and educational professionals and are on the look out for a KS1 Primary Teacher to join us for September.
We can support you with daily and long term supply roles as well as permanent positions depending on your needs; even if you’ve never thought about doing supply work as a KS1 Primary Teacher, it can be hugely beneficial. Your schedule becomes your own and you can work around your own commitments, plus you don’t have to worry about the extra parts of the job – you can just focus on doing what you do best, which is teaching!
The benefits of registering as a KS1 Primary Teacher are:
* Fantastic rates of pay (£600-£750 per week typically)
* PAYE enrolment
* Flexibility to work around your own schedule
* The ability to ‘try out’ different schools in your area
* £125 referral bonus for each educational professional you refer to us
All you need to apply as a KS1 Primary Teacher is:
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE/QTS)
* Ability to prove your Right to Work in the UK
* Current Enhanced DBS (or be willing to get one)
* Experience in the classroom
* Passion for teaching and the development of your pupils
If this sounds good to you then apply today! At Academics we are passionate about education and supporting educational professionals towards their goals; as a leading educational recruitment agency we work with schools within the Hull, East Riding, Lincolnshire and Selby/Goole.