School Receptionist in Ealing, West London – ASAP Start
Are you an experienced Secondary school receptionist or have experience within an administrative role? Are you looking to start a role at an amazing school in Ealing?
If the answer is yes then apply today!
A lovely, welcoming secondary school is looking to bring on a new member of staff to join the office team, starting immediately. This role is full time and is working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Duties will include:
* Answering the phone, deal with any enquiries that may come through and pass through calls/messages to the relevant staff member.
* The intake of mail, including the unpacking and distribution of any deliveries to the school, also passing these through to the relevant team member.
* Using the schools internal system to record data and ensure all records are kept up to date.
* To provide support to the school using word-processing, photocopying documents where necessary.
* Greeting any guest/parents in a professional manner, ensuring that they are feeling welcomed and always having a smile when dealing with anyone who might come through the school doors.
* The management of the schools inbox, sorting and forwarding emails accordingly. Filtering spam and making sure all emails of importance are seen to as a matter of urgency
* Knowledge of all Microsoft packages would be desirable as well as experience working with SIMS or a similar management information system within an administrative role.
You will need an up to date DBS that is clear and current.
If you think that you are the correct candidate for this role then please apply now for an immediate interview.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
#School Receptionist, education and training jobs in Ealing, #School Receptionist, education and training jobs in Ealing, #School Receptionist, education and training jobs in Ealing.