LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed in South Cardiff
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role??**
**Do you want to work in a thriving Primary school??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
An Estyn rated ‘Excellent’ two-form entry Primary School in South Cardiff are looking for an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant to join them immediately, the school is ideally looking for a Graduate with experience working within Primary SEN (ASD) to nurture for the next year with the opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2022.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, permanent role. The working hours will be 08:30 – 15:30.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* LSA – Learning Support Assistant
* ASAP Start
* South Cardiff location
* £60 - £75 per day
* Full time, long term role
* Bachelors Degree (Psychology preferable)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com