Early Years Practitioner – Barnet
Are you an Early Years Practitioner looking for a permanent role in Barnet?
Do you hold degree in Early Years or NVQ Level 3 and looking for an Early Years practitioner role?
Position: Early Years Practitioner
Location: The London borough of Barnet
Start date / Interview: September 2021
About the role:
* North London Independent School– Barnet
* Permanent role to start September 2021 start – Full time
Academics Ltd an amazing Independent Pre Prep School based in the London borough of Barnet to recruit an Early Years Practitioner. As Early Years Practitioner you will be managing classroom of 4 year olds. The opportunity has arisen because the current member of staff has been promoted to a senior role.
The school is located in North London. The school is an Independent Primary School with pupils from Nursery to Year 6. The school is best known for providing a family nurturing environment and high quality education.
* You must hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or degree in Early Years
* You must be highly motivated and enthusiastic to work in Early Years
* You must have experience working in a Nursery Setting
Salary and benefits:
* £22,000 - £24,000
* The school are offering full training for you to build and develop
* The school are offering progression
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me or call the office 02030314862. We look forward to hearing from you!