SEN Teaching Assistant in Selby, North Yorkshire
Are you an understanding, patient SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next assignment for the New Year year?
Primary schools in Selby, North Yorkshire need you!
Being an SEN Teaching Assistant requires dedication, passion, knowledge and patience and at Academics we know how valuable you are to the classroom. So whether you’re an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant or are just starting out then let Academics take the stress out of finding your placement.
Here at Academics we offer daily or long term supply, general SEN Teaching Assistant assignments and specialised 1:1 roles. Whether you’ve considered working as a SEN Teaching Assistant on supply before or not the benefits are huge: you can be in control of your working schedule, work in a variety of exciting schools and get back to what you love the most – supporting children.
The benefits of working on supply as a SEN Teaching Assistant are huge:
* Brilliant rates of pay (£370-£450 per week typically)
* PAYE scheme
* A dedicated consultant supporting you
* The chance to work in a variety of local and supportive schools across Selby
* £75 referral bonus for every educational professional you refer to us
All you need to apply to be a supply SEN Teaching Assistant are:
* Relevant qualifications to work in a Primary School
* The ability to prove your Right to Work in the UK
* A current Enhanced DBS (or be willing to get one)
* SEN experience
* The ability to transition smoothly between classrooms
If this all sounds like you then apply today – at Academics we pride ourselves on delivering continuity in the classroom and working to the highest possible standards. As a leading education recruitment agency we have the pleasure of working with some of the finest schools in the Hull, East Riding, Lincolnshire and Selby/Goole.
Send your up to date CV to Emily.email@example.com, or give Emily a call on 01482 425400 for a confidential chat today!