We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Early Years Practitioner to join our dynamic team at staff here at Academics. If you have a love for working with young children, a commitment to providing quality care and education, and the enthusiasm to create a positive learning environment, we want to hear from you!
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will work closely with skilled teaching team in our local schools to support the educational and emotional needs of their young learners. This role offers an excellent opportunity to make a real impact on children's lives and help them build the foundation for a bright future. Your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting teachers in preparing and delivering age-appropriate lessons.
* Providing individual and group support to students in various activities.
* Creating a safe, inclusive, and engaging learning environment.
* Offering emotional support and guidance to children.
* Assisting with classroom organisation and management.
* Minimum Level 2 Early Years or equivalent qualification.
* Proven experience working with children in a nursery or childcare setting.
* Knowledge of early childhood development and best practices in childcare.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* A genuine passion for working with children and supporting their holistic development
Academics is a leading national academic jobs agency, specialising in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teacher jobs and education support staff for vacancies in Children’s Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Further Education establishments. We also have a dedicated team who work with both Mainstream and Specialist schools for Special Educational Needs
If you are a graduate, an experienced Early Years Practitioner or you are interested in Early Years Practitioner roles, please submit your updated CV or call 01782 444058 for more details.