Recruitment Consultant – Education
Salary starting at £30k plus uncapped commission
As one of the leading education recruitment agencies in the UK, we are looking to expand our Hull branch with an experienced and hungry Recruitment Consultant.
For experienced consultants who are already earning commission, we can guarantee your earnings while settling into your new role with us.
Our nationwide network of recruitment teams provide teachers, teaching assistants and school support staff to over a thousand Primary and Secondary schools every day, for both short and long term assignments.
Due to the rapid expansion of the sector, we are looking for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join Academics in our Hull office. We will happily cross train from any volume temp sector such as Catering, Industrial or Construction etc.
* Education Recruitment Consultant (experienced in recruitment but will cross train to education from other recruitment sectors)
* Working with Primary and/or Secondary Schools
* Based in Hull
* Strong sales or recruitment background
We have one of the strongest brands in the sector and you will be able to build upon our success within the market to build string relationships with our clients and candidates. Education is one of the most in demand sectors in recruitment at the moment and we offer an exceptional level of service to or clients.
* A mixture of new business calling and managing existing relationships
* Advertising roles
* Arranging interviews & Arranging interviews
* Placing candidates into roles
* Contract negotiations with clients
* Ongoing customer service with both the schools and the teachers / teaching assistants
All candidates and schools are met face to face, our safeguarding compliance record is outstanding, and our approach is based on honesty and quality.
If you're looking to either start or kick start your career as a recruitment consultant in the Hull area, and hoping to join a rapidly expanding, hugely successful business, with a great reputation and one of the lowest turnovers of staff in recruitment, then speak to us.
Email your CV or contact Linda Wright. Linda is very happy to discuss the role in more detail.
APPLY NOW ADD TO WISH LIST