Primary KS2 Teacher - Year 6 - Portsmouth
Primary KS2 Teacher required to teach a Year 6 class on a long term basis. Role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. The school are looking to recruit the teacher Permanently for September 2021
- Full time teaching role in a Year 6 class.
- Duties will include planning and marking as required.
- Teachers must hold QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary with proven strong behavioural management skills.
- Teacher will ideally have done supply work previously.
- 160 plus mixed pupils on roll
- aim to give their children skills they need for life and always encourage them to try their very best.
- Thinking school promoting learners individuality.
- Excellent support network for both pupils and staff
- Encourages creativity in pupils
We also require Primary Teachers urgently for a variety of short and long term contracts across Portsmouth
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Academics:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD available
Please call Billie Johnson on 02392 123500 if you would like more information. If you would like to register with us, please email your CV to Billie.Johnson@academicsltd.co.uk