Cover Supervisor - Liverpool
Are you looking to start a career in education?
Do you wish to gain valuable classroom based experience?
Due to an increase in demand, Academics are looking to grow our current pool of cover supervisors to work within local secondary schools across Liverpool and the surrounding areas starting in the Summer Term.
Cover supervisors are used to provide cover of the usual class teacher in both planned and unplanned absences.
You are not expected to deliver and assess lessons as work is set for the pupils, you will be there to ensure all pupils stay on task and complete the work that has been set.
As a Cover Supervisor working with Academics you will need:
* At least 6 weeks experience of working in an environment with children or teenagers
* A positive and can do attitude
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach - no 2 days are the same!
* Be able to get to schools by 8:30am (Calls come in from 7am)
* Hold a current enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willing to get one
Experience in the following areas are beneficial
* Working as a teaching assistant in any school setting
* Summer Camp
* Art & Drama workshops
* Dance/Theatre School
* Scouts, guides, Brownies
* Sports Coaching
* Youth support work
* Teaching overseas, adults or tuition
If you're interested in this exciting and rewarding opportunity and looking for flexible day to day supply APPLY TODAY!
All successful applicants are subject to a registration interview, List 99 Check, an Enhanced DBS check and 2 years' worth of referencing.
All suitable applicants will be subject to a registration interview, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service.