Secondary German Teacher – Stafford
Academic's currently have a partnership secondary school in Staffordshire who are now actively seeking to appoint a knowledgeable and suitably qualified Teacher of German. This will be a full time contract that will be available from June 2021, for a duration of 12 months.
This Ofsted rated school of 'Good' offers both its students and staff a positive climate for learning and it has an ever-growing reputation within the local community.
For this role, applicants who apply must:
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification in German or Modern Foreign Languages (PGCE with B. Ed or BA Hons) with a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching (NQT) status.
* Have experience and knowledge of delivering German within the national curriculum and to have a proven track record of working with students in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (up to Key Stage 5 would be desirably, but not essential for the role).
* Be able to motivate and challenge learners of all abilities.
* Be able to deliver appealing German lessons to engage learners in the classroom.
* Hold a current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Supply Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of pay.
If you hold the relevant experience and wish to be considered for the above supply role, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV and application for review.