Secondary School Supply Teacher – Stafford
Secondary supply teachers urgently needed in Stafford…
Are you looking for a flexible day to day cover or supply teaching role?
To be a great supply teacher you need to have:
* QTS qualification
* Previous experience working as a teacher – KS3 KS4 & KS5
* Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
NQT’s are welcome to apply to further their experience whilst seeking a full time teaching role.
Whether this is a long term contract or more day-to-day casual cover work, at Academics we focus the job search around you and look to provide you with the type of work you are looking for. This can also be either on full time or part time contracts. Our supply teaching opportunities are great as they allow our teachers to be flexible with the days that they wish to work and can be ideal for Newly Qualified Teachers as these roles could lead to more long-term and permanent roles in some of our schools.
Why choose Academics?
* Large base of local secondary schools
* First choice for many schools
* Quality service to our teachers
* We can offer regular work
* Competitive weekly pay
* Friendly and honest
* Looking after your best interests
If you hold the relevant experience and wish to be considered for the above supply role, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV for review.