Secondary Supply Teacher – Uttoxeter
Looking for a flexible supply teaching role?
We are currently looking to recruit qualified teachers for various supply opportunities in our partnership secondary schools in the Uttoxeter area.
Whether this is a long term contract or more day-to-day casual cover work, Academics focus the job search around you and look to provide you with the type of work you are looking for. This can also be either on full time or part time contracts and our supply teaching opportunities are great as they allow our teachers to be flexible with the days that they wish to work. These roles can be ideal for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) as they could potentially lead to more long-term and permanent roles in some of our schools.
Supply teachers who apply for this role will:
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification alongside a UK Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching (NQT) status.
* Have a desirable record of accomplishment of working with students in both Key Stage 3 and 4.
* Be able to deliver exciting and engaging lessons using your own initiative and have good knowledge of the national curriculum.
* Be an outstanding communicator, motivator, and can build good rapport with students.
* Hold a current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Supply Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of pay.
If you hold the relevant experience and wish to be considered for the above supply role, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date CV and application for review.