Could you change a child’s life, by supporting children with Special Educational Needs?
Are you a QTS holding teacher, with experience of supporting pupils with SEN needs? Are you confident in working with children with ASD, MLD/PMLD, or other comorbid conditions? Have you ever had experience with Makaton or BSL (British Sign Language)?
You’ll be kept busy, working to plan, prepare, deliver, and assess a cross-curriculum programme of learning to primary and secondary aged pupils. Your day will be varied, engaging children in the classroom to access learning, complete their work, and reach their potential. You’ll take initiative, be resilient, and drive pupils to achieve and progress. You’ll work on learning activities, promote confidence and effective communication, and encourage pupils to act independently to succeed.
* A Qualified Teacher in possession of QTS.
* Experience of young people with SEN, disabilities or additional needs.
* Experienced working with primary and secondary aged pupils.
* Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent communication skills.
* Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions.
* Academics are an established and respected education recruiter.
* Generous rates of pay.
* A dedicated SEN Consultant.
* A large number of schools exclusive to Academics.
* Honest and friendly service.
Please contact SEN Education Consultant Laura Terry on 01482 425401 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we’re happy to discuss our opportunities with you!