KS1 Graduate Teaching Assistant – Merton
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for role in Merton?
Are you a Graduate looking for an opportunity to gain primary school experience ahead of your PGCE?
About the role:
Academics Ltd have an amazing opportunity for a recent graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant at wonderful primary school based in London borough of Merton. The job will involve you working as a KS1 Teaching Assistant. This role will involve you supporting a KS1 classroom. This job requires you to work up until Easter.
The Primary school is located in South West London. The school is a mainstream primary school with pupils from Nursery all the way to year 6. The school is known for creating a happy, welcoming school environment where pupil feel motivated to earn and can achieve.
* South West London Primary School – Merton
* Graduates or Level 3 Childcare qualification holders required
* KS1 Teaching Assistant
* March 2021 start – Full time
* You must be a Graduate
* You will need to have experience working with children
* You will need to be adaptable and versatile because you will be helping a KS1 classroom and helping 121 and leading small reading groups
Salary & Benefits:
* £70 per day
* Full training is available for you to build and develop
* You will be working in an Outstanding Ofsted rated school
Interview will arrange for March 8th start. If you are interested, please get in touch and send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!