Academics are currently working with a partnership secondary school that is now requiring a Maths Teacher from April 2021 for a 1 term fixed contract.
Whether you have years of experience behind you, or you are at the beginning stages of your teaching career this rewarding role offers an excellent setting to teach!
In the heart of Stoke-on-Trent this school has seen dramatic improvements in the last few years and is continuing to improve.They also have a strong senior leadership team who are passionate about raising the aspirations and attainment of all of their learners.
For this particular role, Maths Teachers who apply must:
* Have a proven track record of delivering Maths to learners in both Key Stage 3 and 4.
* Be an outstanding communicator and motivator in the classroom.
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification in Mathematics (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching status (NQT).
* Deliver exciting and engaging Maths lessons using your own initiative.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the Update Service or be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Maths Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay.
We will be reviewing applications for this role immediately, so if you have a proven-track record of teaching Maths in a secondary school setting and you are available for a contract commencing this April, please click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your most up to date application and CV.
Please be aware that to be eligible and considered for this role you will firstly undergo our registration process, which includes our full obligatory compliance and safeguarding checks. Your salary will be dependent on your qualifications, experience, and teaching status. The minimum experience that you must require for this role is a Qualified Teaching Status and that you must be able to provide professional references that evidence your experience of teaching Maths in a school or education setting.