SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with additional needs?
Are you looking for a new role?
Academics are currently looking to recruit an OUTSTANDING and PASSIONATE SEN Teaching Assistant to working within our client schools across Liverpool and the surrounding areas – Including Widnes and St Helens.
In particular we are looking for SEN TA’s who have experience of supporting pupils within a secondary school environment.
Your new role
* Supporting the class teacher & keeping pupils on task
* Working with pupils on either a one to one basis or in small groups
The ideal teaching assistant will need:
* Experience of supporting SEN learners within a school based environment
* Excellent behaviour management skills
* A positive and pro-active approach
In return from academics:
* You will receive excellent rates of pay
* A dedicated and specialist consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
* Flexible hours to work around your lifestyle
Academics are registering candidates for this role NOW! APPLY TODAY!!
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington or Ellesmere Port office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to get one.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.