Higher Level Teaching Assistant required to work in an excellent Primary School in Goole
This is for 4 afternoons per week starting after half term. This is for PPA cover and is to cover a range of year groups from Year 2 up to Year 6. This is initially for 4 weeks but could go on longer.
* Excellent knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
* Strong behaviour management
* Creativity when planning and delivering lessons
* Experience of working in Primary Schools
* Relevant qualification- HLTA course completed or equivalent
Benefits to this role:
* Better work-life balance
* Gain experience in a wide range of schools
* Opportunities to further classroom skills and techniques
* Working along side experienced colleagues
If you are enthusiastic, resilient and highly motivated, have excellent skills and committed to working alongside a supportive and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact me on email@example.com or give me a call on 01482 425403.
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.