** Health and Social Care Teacher – Required Immediately **
Are you a qualified health and social care teacher, who is also proficient in the teaching of psychology and or/ sociology?
Are you looking for a full time role in north Worcester, ongoing until at Christmas?
If so, we have an unique teaching role just for you!
We are working exclusively with a north Worcestershire secondary school to recruit an influential teacher of health and social care to join their committed team. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive contribution in an Ofsted ‘good’ rated school.
The successful health & social care teacher will:
* Be passionate about teaching and learning, and focused on ensuring that the highest possible standards of attainment and progress, personal development and well-being are achieved for all students
* Create a supportive and nurturing learning environment
* Have a flair for planning and delivering engaging and thought provoking lessons
* Be versatile and have strong curriculum knowledge (KS5 A Level inclusive)
* Have an excellent command of the classroom and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
An experienced teacher of health & social care or newly qualified health and social care teacher (NQT) who:
* Is eligible to work in the UK
* holds a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) or further education (FE)
* has UK school teaching experience – health and social care and psychology and or/ sociology, all to key stage 5
* Possesses a current enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
To be considered for this health and social care teaching position, please apply now
Alternatively, like the sound of the school but it is the wrong subject? Right subject but wrong location? Or maybe you are searching for the flexibility of day to day supply teaching. No problem, give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or send me your CV - whatever subject and key stage you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose Academics as your number one local teaching supply agency because:
* For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
* We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
* We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs … daily, short and long term teaching assignments available
* We offer competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard
* You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
* Friend referral scheme available
Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.