Academics are currently seeking to recruit a HLTA for a primary PRU based in South Birmingham. The PRU are looking for a HLTA with initiative and determination. The successful HLTA must not be fazed by challenging behaviour and must be able to cover small groups when necessary.
As a HLTA, you will support the class teacher and pupils, when required, plan, and prepare your own lessons for a small amount of pupils. You will be able to manage behaviour effectively and promote positive reinforcement.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification
* BA Degree/Equivalent
* Strong teaching experience working within a classroom
* Able to support and improve pupils learning development
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook on Education.
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
If you are interested in this role please apply and I will be in touch,.