Academics are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants to work within our local secondary schools across Hull and East Riding area
We need OUTSTANDING and PASSIONATE Teaching Assistants who have the confidence and experience of working within mainstream classes and also one to one with SEN pupils.
We are so busy with daily supply bookings and also long term contracts starting ASAP and also October 2020 start dates.
Graduates with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
The schools we are currently working with are friendly and ambitious, they need support staff that are able to hit the ground running and blend seamlessly into their school environment.
You will need:
* Relevant experience of supporting secondary aged pupils
* To be able to support small groups and pupils on a one to one basis
* Excellent communication skills to enable you to work well with other members of staff
* To have flexible and adaptable approach
In return for working with Academics you will receive:
* A specialist, dedicated consultant
* Competitive daily pay rates
* The opportunity to network across different schools in the areas YOU want to work in
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
* Free online CPD’s
Apply today for this incredible opportunity and one of our specialist consultants will contact you to discuss further!
We look forward to hearing from you! firstname.lastname@example.org or call Linda Wright 01482 425402