Are you an experienced Secondary Computer Science or ICT/IT teacher who is considering a flexible day to day supply role?
Or are you a Computer Science or ICT/IT NQT who is looking to gain more experience in the classroom?
Academics are currently looking to recruit both Computer Science and ICT/IT teachers (and NQTs) for day to day supply and short (with the potential of long) term contracts within local secondary schools in the Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire & the Cheshire East.
For this role all candidates that apply must:
* Evidently have a proven track record of working with students in Key Stage 3 and above.
* Be a confident communicator and motivator in the classroom.
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with QTS or NQT status.
* Deliver exciting and engaging Computer Science or ICT/IT lessons using your own initiative.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS through ourselves (a cost does apply for a new DBS application).
Here at Academics we specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. Once registered and as an Academic's teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If you are interested in flexible daily supply work and you are a qualified teacher (or NQT) in Computer Science or ICT/IT, please apply to this advert directly or alternatively you can call the Stoke-on-Trent Academics branch for further information on 01782 444058.
Not a qualified Computer Science or ICT/IT Teacher but you know someone who is? Or are you a teacher who is qualified in a different subject area? Academics Ltd are regularly looking for brilliant and enthusiastic education staff to fill a range of roles that we have currently available! Please still apply to discuss other opportunities that we may have or you can contact us directly to find out more information about our ‘refer a friend’ scheme!
Regrettably, due to the number of applications that we receive we are unable to give feedback to every potential candidate. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking your application further.