Are you experienced teaching in a Primary School setting?
Are you looking to step out of the school environment but still contribute to the Education System?
Would you like to help schools deliver the National Tutoring Programme?
* School Liaison Manager Role
* Based in Westminster (Remote working for the foreseeable future due to COVID)
* 12 month fixed term contract
* Flexible Working Hours (Core Hours 10am to 4pm)
* September 2020 Start
* Salary 30000.00 to 40000.00 per annum
* 27 days holiday (Plus 8 bank holidays)
Academics LTD are working with this Westminster based Education Charity to recruit a schools liaison manager to work in partnership with schools to deliver the National Tutoring Programme.
This Education Charity works alongside the Department for Education to fund and deliver grant maintained projects to support school leadership teams to help raise attainment and close the disadvantage gap.
As a School Liaison Officer you will as a key point of liaison between schools and the Charities National Tutoring Programme team. You will be a interacting with Senior School Leaders such as the Headteacher Associations, Multi Academy Trusts, Local Authorities and Education regularity bodies.
Duties will include:
* Act as the key point of liaison between the schools and the National Tutoring Programme team
* Build effective relationships with key school leaders and delivery partners to maximise opportunities and build essential links with the schools
* Support in the development and implementation of the National Tutoring Programme school recruitment strategy
* Support the development and implementation of National Tutoring Programme schemes to facilitate school liaison and marketing delivery
* Review, monitor and evaluate on a regular basis the effectiveness of the Schools Liaison delivery.
* Lead on engagement with schools, ensuring the aims and requirements of the National Tutoring Programme Partners pillar are communicated consistently and clearly to the sector.
* Ensuring that the high-quality communications with the tutoring sector broadly, and specifically with organisations funded under the National Tutoring Programme, are consistent throughout the first year of National Tutoring Programme delivery.
* Lead engagement with tutoring and school sectors to prepare them for the offer (events, surveys, blogs)
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate;
* Good organisational and project management skills
* Experience working as Educator in a school setting
* Experience representing a brand or organisation in an outward facing role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate findings from research effectively to a wide range of audiences, including academic and non-academic audiences.
* An ability to develop and cultivate effective relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels based on trust and mutual respect.
* Be able to be work under your own initiative and be a proactive team member.
* Be educated to degree level
For further details about this role please and to apply please get in touch with a copy of your CV. Applications close on the 15/08/2020. Interviews will be arranged W/C 31/08/2020.