Academics are looking to support a Portsmouth Secondary school in securing a Secondary English specialist to start in September. You will need to be available full time for this position and able to teach both language and literature aspects of the course to GCSE level.
The school is easily accessible by car or public transport and has a supportive leadership team that can help smooth the transition into this role. The school has capacity to support an NQT but also would be able to push a more experienced teacher to achieve their best.
The right candidate will;
* Have solid behaviour management skills
* Be capable of teaching to GCSE level
* Have UK experience teaching in a Secondary school
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Be able to work as a team with colleague, parents and students.
If you are interested in a new English teaching role please email your CV to amy.cooke@Academicsltd.co.uk