Academics are seeking enthusiastic and effective secondary teachers to join our team of hard working supply teachers for September to carry out various teaching assignments in Southampton and Hampshire secondary schools.
Academics provide schools with daily, short and long term cover and also support with permanent recruitment so if you are available and looking for work this term or January, please get in touch. Whether you are looking for a few supply days a week, or looking to commit to a full-time, long term contract with a view to securing a permanent position, we can help.
We are looking for experienced secondary school teachers who are able to deliver their chosen subject to GCSE level and also willing to cover various other subjects at KS3 and KS4. We are seeking dynamic teachers with the ability of carrying out engaging and exciting lessons to drive up the levels of teaching and learning in our local schools.
If you have recent UK teaching experience and you are looking for teaching work in the Southampton/Hampshire area, please submit your CV using the link below.
* Have recent teaching experience in UK schools
* Have a track record of success in driving up levels in teaching and learning
* Be available 3+ days a week for work
* Live within the Hampshire area and be happy to travel and work in Southampton schools
* Possess strong classroom and behaviour management skills
* Have a clear DBS.