SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism - September 2020
Camden Primary School
Are you a psychology graduate who is passionate about pursuing a career as an educational psychologist, so would like an SEN support role?
Maybe you are a Graduate with a degree in any subject, but you want to extend your experience with SEN before beginning teacher training?
Perhaps you are an experienced TA/LSA who has worked with SEN previously in a School setting looking to start a new teaching assistant role?
This newly renovated Primary School in Camden is seeking a bubbly, bright and experienced Teaching Assistant to join their team and work 1:1 with an SEN pupil within KS2 with ASD.
SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism – Candidate specifications
* Either any Degree subject or Level 3 upwards
* Psychology Degree (preferred)
* 2:1 or higher in Degree
* Experience supporting SEN previously - ESSENTIAL
* Resilient and motivated personality
* Confident supporting 1:1
SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism – Job specifications
* 1:1 support – in and outside of class
* Supporting child with ASD
* Liaise with class teacher, SENCO & parents
* Efficiently carry out monitoring and recording of progress
* Overcome communication and behavioural issues
* £70-£80 per day (dependent on experience)
* Full time, long term
SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism – The Primary School
* London Borough of Camden
* Great results and attainment
* Strong SLT and dedicated Head
* Long standing school SENCO
To find out more please apply now with an updated CV. Please outline all relevant experience and qualifications.
** Education and Training ** ** Education and Training ** ** Education and Training **
SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism - Camden - September 2020