Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who is looking for the right secondary school?
Or are you perhaps an experienced teacher who is looking for more flexibility in a role?
Academics are a leading national education agency that support secondary schools in securing daily supply cover, long term roles and permanent recruitment in the Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, & Cheshire East areas. We are looking for fully qualified teachers with QTS (Qualified Teaching Status) in various subjects and we tailor the jobs that we look for based on your preferences in what you are looking for in an idea role! :)
Benefits of supply teaching through Academics are;
* You will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities.
* Competitive daily pay rates.
* No planning or marking of work.
* You can have holidays during term time.
These roles can be anything from long term cover, a short term supply contract or even day to day cover/supply– this depends on the type of role that you are looking for!
Teachers who are apply for this role will be required to have:
* QTS status.
* Eligibility to work in the UK.
* A DBS, or you will be willing to undertake a new DBS application through ourselves (cost applied).
* Enthusiastic and passionate persona in the classroom.
* To be committed to work in schools that require emergency cover.
* Excellent time-keeping and trustworthy attributes.
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum across Key Stage 3 and 4.
So if you are looking to take a step back from the long winded days of a full time teaching role and you want to renew your passion for teaching again through supply please give Academics Stoke a call today (01782 444058) to discuss your preferences further. Alternatively you can also apply to this advert or you're more than welcome to send your most up to date CV to be reviewed by our Candidate Resourcer Hannah today: firstname.lastname@example.org :)
We look forward to hearing from you!