General Science Teacher – South Birmingham - April
Are you an experienced Science Teacher who is passionate about inspiring pupils? Would you like to start a new chapter in your teaching career? If so, apply today!
Academics are recruiting an enthusiastic General Science Teacher to teach KS3-KS4 pupils full time, starting April until the end of the academic year. This exciting role is for a lovely Secondary School in the South Birmingham area.
Academics are seeking to appoint a high quality, dynamic and motivated Teacher of Science on behalf of this modern, forward thinking school on a full time basis. You will be an excellent classroom practitioner, with good subject knowledge and you will have the ability to enthuse the students to have a love of learning for the science subject.
This post would suit an NQT looking for their first role in teaching, or an experienced teaching looking to progress their career. We welcome applications from scientist across all specialisms.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
* A passion for working with children
* A positive, caring attitude toward others
* Ability to build rapport with fellow colleagues and students
* Excellent time management and communication skills
What to do next:
* To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration
* Enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce
* We will need to gain references to cover the last 2 years, and a minimum of 2 references must be a school based.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Katie on 0121 616 7610 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.