Academics are supporting a Rugby Secondary School in their search for a strong and enthusiastic Health & Social Care Teacher to start in September 2020. Joining an ambitious departments, the Health & Social Care Teacher employed must share this passion in H&S and be a good motivator.
A fantastic understanding of the curriculum for Key Stage 4 – 5 Health and Social Care is mandatory for this role. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health & Social Care Teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development
The School is open to applications from both experience Health and Social Care teachers and those who are newly qualified. The school caters for students aged 11 – 18 with a Sixth Form attached to the school.
* QTS or QTLS with recent UK classroom experience is essential
* Up to date knowledge of the current Health & Social Care curriculum at Key Stages 4 & 5
* Dedicated and hardworking individual
* Joining a strong and supportive department
* Excellent rate of pay
* Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious Health & Social Care Teacher, please contact Academics on 02475 187 777 or email email@example.com for more information.