Business Studies Teacher – North West Worcestershire – September
Are you an experienced Teacher looking for a change or an NQT Teacher looking for the ideal School to conduct your Induction year? Apply today, as Academics has the perfect role for you!
A fantastic North West Worcestershire Secondary school are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and qualified Teacher, to teach Business Studies to GCSE and A Level pupils. Starting from September, full time for a long-term ongoing role. They want an inspiring professional, to shape the future of young children, by helping them to reach their goals during their time at the school. The school expects you to deliver quality all round experiences, which reflect the very best in 21st century education. Their aim is that all students are ‘inspired to learn and to succeed,’ and be happy so that they can fulfil their potential. The school therefore, has high expectations of all of their students and will challenge them to maximise their achievement, in order to ensure that they are fully prepared for their life beyond school. They want you to join their school so you can help them with this aim.
You will be responsible for delivering and planning creative and inspiring lessons to the national standard. Monitor pupil progression through effective marking and assessment, to ensure all pupils are supported and challenged in their learning and development. The school are looking for a confident teacher with good communication skills and behaviour management.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Recent relevant experience
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Why join Academics?
* Academics is a well-established Education Supply Agency and the preferred agency for the Worcestershire area
* Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
* A dedicated and reliable consultant available 24/7
* Specialists in daily/short term/long term positions
* Refer a friend scheme where you will receive £125 worth of vouchers – terms and conditions apply
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Katie for an informal discussion on 01905 896 122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.