EBD – SEN Teacher Rotherham – supporting students with Social, emotional & behavioural difficulties. working within Education and Training looking for suitable candidates from January 2020 starts.
Due to client demand we are seeking to recruit a primary EBD – SEN Teacher Rotherham to work within various mainstream & SEND settings, supporting pupils often on a 1-2-1, small group and classroom basis with Behaviour difficulties & barriers to learning. Requires a comprehensive understanding of ADHD, ASD & mental health.
* Primary, SEND or PRU
* SEN Experienced Preferred and relevant qualifications
* Teaching role, working in small groups often but differenciating work accrodingly
* Variety of posts and opportunities available from daily to longer needs.
* Experience & Knowledge of working with pupils on P Scales desirable.
* EBD – SEN Teacher Rotherham
Academics South Yorkshire division are keen to recruit Teacher of SEN with EBD skill set that possesses a positive approach to challenging circumstances & have an approachable and accommodating manner. Education and Training is availble.
Contact Clare @ Academics NOW for more info! We offer excellent rates of pay, flexible working patterns, Education and Training & a local dedicated consultant to support you in finding the new work opportunities in S. Yorkshire & Rotherham.