Academics are supporting a Rugby Secondary School in their search for a strong and enthusiastic Maths Teacher. You will need good knowledge of the UK curriculum for Maths Key Stages 3 & 4 with the ability to teach Key Stage 5 being beneficial. This will be full time permanent role with TLR and Responsibilities for the right candidate. This role is due to start September 2020.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 3 & 4 Maths is mandatory with the potential to teach Key Stage 5 being beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maths Teacher or an enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development.
If you are looking for progression or a new challenge in a school that promotes career development then apply today for an immediate interview!
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
* Up to date knowledge of the current curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
* Dedicated and hardworking individual
* Joining a strong and supportive department
* Excellent rate of pay
* Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious Maths Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Charlie on 02475 187777 or email Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.