Are you a skilled and experienced EYFS teacher who can fill in on short notice?
Are you looking for flexibility in your career and a better work-life balance?
Are you looking to gain more experience in a wide range of Primary Schools?
Academics are looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher to work in the Hull/East Riding area starting March 2020. This is for day to day supply work with the potential to be long term work too. £115-£120 a day.
* Excellent behaviour management
* Flexible and adaptable
* Must have a QTS qualification- Newly Qualified Teachers welcome to apply.
* Recent experience of working in Primary schools
* Strong EYFS subject and curriculum knowledge
* Able to make lessons and learning creative and innovative
* A great understanding of EYFS provision strategies
We are seeking professionals who are enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated teachers with excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum. You need to have the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential and ensure learning is exciting and creative for young individuals.
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please contact me on email@example.com or give me a call on 01482 425403.
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.