Are you an unqualified secondary teacher/ FE trained teacher/ Overseas trained teacher?
Are you looking to add a little more variety and flexibilty to your working life?
Are you thinking about a new challenge?
If you have recent UK teaching experience we would love to hear from you.
At Academics we are always looking for excellent teachers to take on various lengths contracts in schools throughout Portsmouth and Hampshire. Our schools need teachers for day to day supply contracts covering sickness and courses as well as staff for longer term cover such as MAT leave or long term sickness.
We need staff of all subject specialties so if you are at all interested in adding a lot more flexibility to your working life and working with an excellent team of knowledgable consultants please drop us over your CV.
Applicants must have;
* A degree/ equivalent
* Experience working with Secondary aged children in a teaching/coaching/learning/school setting
* Availability at least 2 days a week
* Flexibility in teaching styles to suit the school
* Excellent behaviour management
* Recent UK teaching experience
Benefits of working through Academics;
* Competitive pay rates
* Chance to earn and gain experience at the same time
* Simple timesheet system
* Caring consultant on hand to support you
* Ability to create your own schedule -work as much or as little as you like
* Choose the schools you like/dont like
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please give us a call on 02392 123500 for a chat or send your CV in to amy.cooke@Academicsltd.co.uk and we will be in touch!
** you will be required to complete an enhanced child DBS - we can support you with this.