Due to a popular increase in demand, Academics are continuing to recruit qualified Physical Education (PE) teachers to work in some of our secondary schools that we are currently working with in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, and the Cheshire East. The roles that we offer are predominantly daily supply or short-term contracts; however, these roles do have the potential of turning into long-term contract.
Qualified PE teachers who apply for this daily supply role will:
* Have a desirable record of accomplishment of working with students in both KS3/KS4.
* Be an outstanding communicator, motivator, and can build good rapport with students.
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with UK Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching (NQT) status.
* Deliver exciting and engaging PE lessons using your own initiative and have good knowledge of the national curriculum.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and the qualifications for this PE daily role and you are looking for ad-hoc supply work, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to our Candidate Resourcer Hannah today: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately you can also apply through this advert or you can even call us for an informal chat to discuss the role further (01782 444058).
Are you not a qualified PE Teacher but you know a family member or friend who is? On the other hand, are you a qualified teacher but you have a different subject specialism? Academics are regularly looking for brilliant and enthusiastic education staff to fill a range of roles that we have currently available! Please call us today to discuss our other opportunities that we may have or you can contact us to find out more information about our ‘refer a friend’ reward scheme (01782 444058).