Academics are supporting a coventry Secondary School in the search for a strong and enthusiastic MFL Teacher. Joining an ambitious department, the MFL Teacher employed must share this passion in languages and be a good motivator. This role will be full time and due to start April 2020.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 3 French and German is mandatory with the ability to teach Key Stage 4 French or German. This school also has a sixth form attached so the ability to teach Key Stage 5 would be beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Language Teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development
The interviews for these positions are to be held imminently so don’t hesitate to apply.
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
* Up to date knowledge of the current MFL curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
* Dedicated and hardworking individual
* Joining a strong and supportive department
* Excellent rate of pay
* Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious MFL Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Academics on 02475 187777 or email Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.