Our client school based in York are looking to recruit a Teacher of Chemistry for a long term assignment starting ASAP on a full time basis.
You will be responsible for teaching Chemistry to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings specialising in KS3 and 4 up to A- Level would be desirable
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach Chemistry across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic Science teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging Science lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hull team on 01482 425400