Would you enjoy working with vulnerable children from ages 6-11?
Do you take pride in seeing others make progression and succeed?
Can you make learning fun and engaging? If so, click apply now.
A specialist school has a position available for you if you can demonstrate the traits of empathy, patience and resilience. The children you will be working with will have an Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP) which means they will have a recognised learning difficulty or potentially multiple difficulties/complex needs. The role is that of a teaching assistant which will require you to support them with their educational studies along with personal care needs.
Key Benefits of the role:
* The opportunity to progress into therapy roles (music, art, drama, speech and language)
* Excellent training and qualification opportunities
* Discounted membership to a local leisure centre
* A competitive annual salary
Requirements of you:
* You will require a child & adult DBS
* You will not be barred from working with children
* You will be committed to providing support and an ongoing professional relationship with learners
* You will be an empathetic and resilient character
The position is available to start in April 2020. Apply today to get the ball rolling and kick start your career!