Due to a high demand from our Chester based secondary schools Academics are looking to recruit an MFL Teacher for long and short-term contracts with start dates ranging the rest of this academic year.
We are recruiting for all language specialisms including – French, Spanish & German
You will be responsible for teaching MFL to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach MFL across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging MFL lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
Registration Interviews are to be conducted in our Ellesmere Port based office, so if you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV