Are you an engaging Art Teacher who can enthuse and motivate a students creativity?
Or are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a desire for Art?
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. We are currently looking to recruit Art Teachers to join some of our secondary schools that we are currently working with within Stoke on Trent. These roles predominantly are daily supply or short term contracts, with the potential of then turning into long term contracts.
To be eligible for this role, Art Teachers that apply must:
* Have a UK Qualified Teaching Status (QTS). Applications are welcome from all Art Teachers at any stage of their career, and therefore Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are also encouraged to apply.
* Hold other relevant Art teaching qualifications (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons).
* Be required to teach (and have experience of) Art up to GCSE or A-Level. Teaching up to A-Level would be desirable, but not essential.
* Have strong classroom management with excellent subject knowledge and to have the ability to teach and inspire positive learning attitudes.
* Be able to adapt quickly within a new school environment and to be a good team player.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
Once registered with ourselves as an Academic’s Art Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will also give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If you think that you have the appropriate experience and relevant qualifications for this particular role, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Hannah today: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to the role directly below.
Regrettably, due to the high number of applications that we receive we are unable to give feedback to every potential candidate. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking your application further.