Day to Day secondary supply Teacher
Are you looking for regular flexible teaching work in Secondary schools across Chester and the surrounding areas?
We are looking for Secondary Teachers for day to day supply covering courses and sickness in the Chester and surrounding areas. Long term placements are also available.
We are looking to recruit Teachers across all subject specialisms
Maths – English – Science – PE - MFL – Design Technology – Art – Drama – Computer Science – Business Studies – Geography – History – RE – Music – Sociology
Benefits of supply work with Academics
* Regular supply work in local schools
* Advance notice of booking
* Working in good and outstanding schools
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Flexible work
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources for supply teachers
* Advice and guidance on changes to education and supply teaching
As an Academics day to day supply teacher you will need
* A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of planning and marking
* Personal resources to provide and enhance lessons
* A positive can do attitude
* Able to work normal school hours 8.30 – 4.30pm
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview in our Ellesmere Port office, recent references and an enhanced DBS check.