Are you a qualified teacher who needs flexibility in your working pattern?
Are you keen to make a real impact on the progression of pupils in a school with a great environment and facilities to do so?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 5-11 in East Grinstead is seeking an organised and enthusiastic primary school teacher to provide cover on an ad-hoc basis. Whilst the work in this school is ad-hoc, there are opportunities with Academics to pick up additional work in other local schools.
In this role you can benefit from:
• An excellent rate of pay
• Inspiring and influencing our next generation
• Great career development opportunities
• Term-time contract
• Access to on-site leisure facilities
• On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of pre-planned lessons
• Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
• Working effectively with a teaching assistant where appropriate
• Being able to think on your feet in the event that work has not been set or it's not appropriate
• Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
• Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
• Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
• DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
• Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
• QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
• Experience of teaching in a primary setting is essential
• Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives