Are you a primary teacher who needs flexibility in your working pattern?
Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to be reactive to changing environments, and the skill set to keep children engaged?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes!
A mixed gender public junior school for ages 4-11 is seeking a reliable supply teacher they can call upon in times of need. The school is rated ‘good’ by Ofsted and is in a lovely catchment area close to Box Hill. Located just over half a mile from the nearest train station, the school is easily accessible and boasts excellent training and career progression opportunities, thanks to its membership with a large multi-academy trust.
The head teacher is revolutionising the school paying attention to detail in ensuring staff have all the right tools necessary to best provide an excellent learning environment.
In the role you can benefit from:
• An excellent rate of pay
• A range of training offered across various partner schools
• Great career development opportunities
• The local train station has great connections to Epsom, Sutton and London
• Term-time contract
• On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of pre-planned lessons
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Working effectively with a teaching assistant where appropriate
* Being able to think on your feet in the event that work has not been set or it's not appropriate
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
* Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
• DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
• Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
• QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
• Experience of teaching in a primary setting is essential
• Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives