Academics have seen an increase in the demand for SEN Teaching Assistants across our Warrington Primary Schools and so we are looking to recruit for both Day to Day cover and for potential long term roles until the end of the school year. We are looking for Primary School experience across EYFS, Key Stage 1 or 2 and ideally experience of working 1 to 1 with children with special needs.
If you are passionate about making a difference to children with Special Educational Needs, and eager to increase your classrom experience, this could be a great fit for you.
A ‘Team Teach’ qualification or similar would be ideal but this is not essential, what is essential is your enthusiasm and dedication to a role of this kind
Ideally our SEN Teaching Assistant will have experience with any of the following:
* EBD and challenging behaviour,
* ASC (Autism),
* Learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, global delay)
* Physical difficulties.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Clear expectations and guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Free safeguarding awareness course.
* Opportunity to really make a difference to a child’s education.
If you are looking for work in Warrington as an SEN Teaching Assistant please call Andy Willmitt for more information and an informal, confidential chat on 01925 231 357 or email@example.com