Academics are currently working along side a number of Secondary schools across Coventry assisting with daily supply cover.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to become a qualified teacher. The work is very flexible; working the days you’re free.
About the role:
* Work will be preset for each lesson.
* Work in a variety of different subjects.
* Follow the schools safe guarding procedure.
* Work school hours 8:30 till 3:30, term time.
* Earn between £60 to £70 per day depending on experience.
The School’s are looking for either:-
* An experienced Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor with some SEN or EAL experience, particularly with Dyslexia, Autism and emotional and behavioural difficulties.
* An Overseas Teacher who is looking for experience as a Teaching Assistant before becoming a UK Teacher
* A Graduate with at least a year experience as a Teaching Assistant
* Sports coach
* An individual with 20 days or more experience with sole control of a group of children
The role will involve working with students on a one to one basis or leading small group sessions. You will be working alongside a teacher to support the development of students who need additional support. A notion of flexibility is required as the requirements of the school may change. Training and development may be provided to candidates who want to further develop into a teaching role.
If you are interested please apply now or send your CV to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org