Maths Teacher- North East Worcestershire – September 2020 - Permanent
Academics have an exciting opportunity for a qualified and inspiring Mathematics Teacher. If you are an experienced Teacher looking to start a new chapter in your teaching career or if you will be an NQT teacher looking for the perfect school to complete your induction year, this is the role for you!
A North East Worcestershire Secondary School are seeking a Mathematics Teacher, to teach KS3-KS4 pupils, full time from September 2020 for a permanent contract.
This ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated school have a vision to develop polite, well rounded and resilient young people who, through hard work and determination, make excellent progress. They are seeking a passionate teacher to adhere to this vision.
You will be:
* NQT or QTS Maths Teacher
* Experience working at a Secondary School
* Happy to work across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 is advantageous but not essential)
* Demonstrate a high standard of teaching
* Excellent behaviour management
* Confident in terms of your planning, delivery of innovative Maths lessons and assessment to ensure pupil progress
In return you will enjoy:
* Permanent contract
* Paid to main teacher scale through the School
* Refer a friend scheme where you can earn £125* in vouchers
If you are what we are looking for, please call Katie for an informal discussion on 01905 896 122 or email email@example.com
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.